The Cybersecurity and Operations program enables students to attain, by the time of graduation, an ability to:
- Students will be able to apply security first principles and practices relevant to their concentration.
- Students will be able to communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Students will be able to make informed judgments in security practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Students will function effectively as a member or leaders of a team in activities appropriate to cyber security and operations.
- Students will be able to analyze and evaluate systems with respect to maintaining cyber operations in the presence of risks and threats.